Pages

Sunday 22 January 2012

*Whew* What a busy week!

Much of this past week has involved finalizing plans for future trips/activities. As of this week, I have many things to look forward to in the coming months! Let's go in order, shall we?

March 30: Road trip to Montana for an extended long weekend to go skiing, shopping and vegging.
April 18: Coldplay concert with ROW 6 VIP SEATS!!!
April 21: Alberta Wilderness Association's Earth Day run and climb for wilderness. I will be climbing the 802 stairs in the Calgary Tower to raise money and awareness for wilderness conservation efforts in Alberta.
April 25: National Geographic Live! presentation with photographer, Mattias Klum.
May 11: Black Keys concert!!
And then the biggest one, is still a long way off..but I don't care!
July 5, 2013 - We're heading to Borneo for 3 weeks!! 2 weeks will be spent volunteering at an Orangutan sanctuary, then we'll spend a week traveling around and exploring on our own. I am SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! One of my dreams since I was in my primatology days was to see Orangutans in the wild, and I'll finally get the opportunity! I can pretty much guarantee I'll be a bawling mess the first time I see them navigating through the trees.
How could you not adore this face:
 Is it too soon to start packing?? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment